A supplementary feedstuff for puppies, growing and mature dogs. To aid development of healthy joints and digestive system and improve coat growth and condition. Postage and packing included in the price.
- Chodroitin, glucosamine and MSM (methyl sulphonyl methane) to maintain the provision of lubrication for the movement of joints and cartilage tissues.
- Improves digestibility of food consumed due to added protease, amylase and cellulase enzymes- an important factor in rapidly developing puppies.
- Improves beneficial gut bacteria flora due to the addition of lactic acid producing bacteria.
- Reduces problems with potential pathogenic bacteria in the gastro-intestinal tract.
- Reduces offensive odour from faecal material.
- Contains added cranberry to aid good urinary tract function, healthy heart, control of gut bacteria, dental hygiene and anti aging (as published by the Cranberry Institute).
- Improves trace mineral absorption and bioavailability as a result of feeding organic forms of many trace minerals.
Improved trace mineral availability results in:-
- The maintenance of health and wellbeing and supports the natural immunity with increased vitality as many of the added trace minerals are essential components of metabolic body enzyme systems e.g. zinc, copper and manganese.
- Improved coat condition, lustre and quality- zinc and copper bioavailability affects hair texture and colouring.
- The provision of increased intakes of iron and cobalt to support a healthy metabolic system in dogs due to the increased bio-availability of iron cobalt in the organic form for working and competition animals.
- Improved stamina and recovery times in working and competition dogs placed under sudden and/or prolonged stress results from the feeding of organic selenium together with regular daily intakes of Vitamin E.
Protein 21.00% Oil 12.50% Fibre 2.00% Ash 9.7% Vit A 0.045MIU/kg Vit D3 0.005MIU/kg Vit E (as alpha tocopherol acetate)900.00mg/kg Copper (as cupric sulphate and amino acid chelate) 80.000mg/kg Calcium 0.494% Sodium 0.986% Magnesium 0.112% Phosphorus 0.646%.
Milk products, vegetable oil, vitamins and minerals, methionnine, lysine, yeasts, Extracts of yucca schidigera and cranberry, Citric acid and tocopheral rich extracts of natural origin.
Should be fed on a daily basis by mixing during normal food preparation or by sprinkling on as a ‘Top-Dressing’ immediately before feeding time. Commence feeding Fit and Fertile Life Stages Canine Formula at any age. To be used at times of rapid growth, injury, post operative and ill health.
During periods when appetite is low, may be mixed with equal parts of fresh water and administered orally by syringe.